Renault-Nissan Consulting's Lean Six Sigma Accredited courses give attendees the chance to learn both the theory and practical aspects of applying Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques to their organisation to drive improvements throughout their organisation.
With courses developing skills from Lean Practitioner through to Black Belt, Renault-Nissan's experienced trainers deliver though both public open training courses or at premises of your choice for an in-house group programme tailored to your needs.
- Lean Practitioner (3-day course): 24th-26th January 2017, 17th-19th July 2017.
- Yellow Belt (2-day course): 8th-9th December 2016, 16th-17th February 2017, 18th-19th May 2017, 17th 18th October 2017.
- Green Belt (5-day split course): 14th-16th March & 10th-11th April 2017; 10th-12th & 27th-28th July 2017; 13th-15th November & 30th November-1st December 2017.
- Green to Black Belt (10-day split course): 22nd-26th May & 19th-23rd June 2017; 2nd-6th October & 30th October-3rd November 2017.
- Black Belt - enquire for length & dates.
For more information on prices, content and dates, click here.
To book a place on a course, please download the relevant booking form and send the completed form to RNC.Info@RNConsulting.co.uk.
About Renault-Nissan Consulting
Renault-Nissan Consulting drives business improvement in strategy, operations, customer service, supply chain and product development.
Drawing on their extensive experience across a number of industries, Renault-Nissan Consulting’s Lean School offers attendees the chance to develop their skill-sets and apply new tools and techniques in change and transformation.