Pacific International Recruitment is an international boutique recruitment firm with its headquarters in London and offices in Germany and the US with a history of over 20 years of success stories working with candidates and clients in these regions.
For this interesting position, our client is expanding their global utilities infrastructure and solutions provider, well known as a proven market leader in their sector. The company culture can be characterized by a drive towards digital innovation, diversity, and a real passion for social responsibility and sustainability at the corporate level.
In this newly created role, you will be part of a new multi-million-dollar initiative that aims to enhance and enable the sales team to leverage its capabilities and be a key supporter of the ongoing digital transformation journey. You will have the unique opportunity to work in a cross-functional role with a range of different products and solutions as well as seniority levels – from blue-collar workers to the board room. If you consider yourself as a person that drives in a dynamic environment and wants to be part of a unique team that enables long-lasting impact, this will be a fantastic next career step for you.
- Aid the development of market opportunities through strategic customers focus on solutions engineering.
- Responsible for compiling and reporting market information for strategic and product development purposes.
- Actively involved in project completion from initial concept through customer acceptance testing.
- Lead source for technical consultation and troubleshooting activities, existing product/solutions.
- Responsible for translating the product group vision into real solutions for customers.
Desired Experience & Capabilities include
- Water/Utility market knowledge
- Sales strategy
- Internal & external stakeholder management
- 5+ Wastewater product and physical and chemical wastewater treatment process experience
- Ability to understand and interpret technical engineering drawings and specifications
- Fluency in German (min. C1) and English (min. B2)