Our client is a high-growth global management consultancy. They are a market leader in operational transformation within industrial manufacturing, chemicals, oil & gas, transportation, metals and mining. Your role as Associate Partner is responsible for end to end management (concept to implementation) of several projects and operates as an engagement director. There will be responsibility for multiple teams and owning the P&L - budgets, resources, upselling activities.
We are looking for change-agents who are driven and passionate with the ability to lead multi-faceted group. Our client has a strong global presence, across six continents, and prides itself on cultivating relationships with its clients. They are looking for people to have a positive impact on their projects to drive this.
This company is not looking for just a consultant, they want someone who can take charge managing their engagements, having full accountability and liaising with all stakeholders. Learning and adapting to a unique set of tools for this role would be the true measure of success.
Key deliverables for the role will be:
- Proven ability to deliver large scale transformation projects and frontline productivity improvements
- Ability to solve complex commercial problems
- Coach, train, and develop onsite leadership as well as internal stakeholders
- Maintain a strategic and pragmatic approach while taking a team-oriented and proactive approach to problem-solving and analysis.
- Travel up to 80% of the time
Key Skills and background
- Bachelor’s in engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years at a Top Tier Strategy Consulting Firm
- Hands-on Industrial Experience
- Proven experience leading engagements end-to-end
- Project planning experience, including financials, deliverables, team management, etc.
- Language Skills in French or Spanish preferred