Pacific have been asked to support a major project with a leading European investment bank who have a global reach spanning more than 45 countries.
As they boost their operations in the UK and embark on a significant change and transformation journey, we seeking a strong Business Analyst to join a dynamic team who are tasked with executing and implementing some of our clients high profile programmes and projects. Reporting to the UK territory team, you will play an integral part in driving these projects across the UK, with extensive exposure across all business areas and functions such as Corporate Banking, Global Markets, Compliance, Operations etc.,
Some key responsibilities:
- Delivery of analysis / review / documentation as per assignment, in scope, on-time.
- Performs and documents analysis / review / study on specified topics, as assigned.
- Understands business change/requirements and impacts, supporting the communication and clear delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
- Works autonomously or assists PMs or subject matter experts or operational teams.
- Identifies risks and issues and resolves with the project manager/sponsor.
- Management of different assignments in parallel.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with sponsors, key stakeholders and business functions.
In addition to the delivery of large projects and business change deliveries, this core team also act as and provides advisory and consulting services such as project governance/quality assurance/analysing problems and proposing solutions/leading teams through change..
Ideally, the right candidate for this position will have 2/3 years’ experience in the BA space and looking to develop their career and experience in a global FS environment.
If you are looking for a fast paced organization where growth and entrepreneurial spirit are championed, get in touch with us today..