We are currently engaged with a global premier logistics and supply chain company. They are in search of a Business Controller to provide strong financial leadership to all areas of the plants.
The ideal candidate is an individual who is a hands-on self-starter with strong business acumen. They must be comfortable on the plant floor and have a clear understanding of operations. In addition to GAP Accounting experience and 5+ years’ experience in a similar role/organization, this candidate must go above and beyond in their reporting, analysis, and commentaries. This candidate will be a Business Partner and must be prepared to work alongside Plant/General Managers, Accountants, and other key stakeholders.
- Responsible for all aspects of Financial Leadership across plants
- Planning, Reporting & Analysis
- Compliance and Internal Controls
- Cost Model and Pricing Review
- Deliver accurate financial results with strong analysis and commentaries (both favorable and unfavorable)
- Support General Managers in analysis and provide mentorship of any financial needs
- Become a Business Partner for the plants. Think outside the box to run the office as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Conduct cost model analysis for numerous areas of the business including plant equipment transfers and new business proposals
- Assist with all audit requirements.