Our client, a leading global telecommunications organisation is undergoing substantial growth across the APAC region. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to come on board to drive growth within their Government organisation
The client is looking for someone who is able to come in and hit the ground running as a part of their innovative team. To be successful in this role this person must have deep expertise in the Government Sector and must know how to navigate this environment to build out the sector in line with the organisations growth plans/ vision. This person must also have the ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Develop and drive a sales strategy to build out their government business unit.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to define shape and implement key technical requirements.
- Stay abreast of market innovations for solution vendors that could be used to enhance the product.
- 50% account management and 50% new business hunting.
The successful candidate will have 7+ years' satellite experience along with proven background experience in leading sales organisations and driving forward growth.
- Satellite experience
- Degree in Engineering (preferred)
- Security Clearance
- A background in direct sales in the government/ defence sector
- Knowledge of VSAT and IP technology