Pacific international is working with a major financial services organisation who are seeking a Business Process Analyst to perform process analyses on various analytical and operational workflows, identify areas of opportunity, and define projects to improve performance. The ideal candidate will be excited by the opportunity to enhance our core workflows as well as focus on change management.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with analytical and operations teams to model business processes and data flows, make improvement recommendations, drive consensus.
- Work with Business Relationship Managers, Analysts and Operational managers to prioritize process improvements and document requirements.
- Implement prioritized projects and facilitate change.
- Develop metrics to assess operational efficiency and work with managers to identify and execute improvements.
- Become a domain expert in an assigned functional area, and support the development of standards, policies and procedures.
- Advocate business outcomes and recommendations to cross-functional audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
- Document required changes to analytical and workflow systems and be a process subject matter expert for product and IT teams.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Operations, Management or Science or related technical field, with experience in financial analytics.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in process analysis, business analysis and/or program management in a financial services organization; some consulting experience preferred
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
- In-depth knowledge of change management, project management and/or process improvement principles.
- Self-motivated, able to manage multiple projects and deliver results through effective time-management and organizational skills.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, consultation and collaboration skills
- Ability to function in a complex business environment
- Experience with one or more process design tools such as Casewise or Aris preferred; experience with BPM tools such as PMNsoft, Appian, or Pega a plus
- Experience working with enterprise/business software, developer tools, IT or other complex software systems.
- Experience in IT/Software project management, with the ability to work towards business objectives.
- Experience with requirements and testing products.
- Experience in operational and leadership task across automation and process initiatives.
- Demonstrated balance of strategic vision and execution skills. Demonstrated ability to drive change with a long-term perspective across multiple functions to transform the business.