We are working with one of the largest pharmaceutial and biotech manufacturers that has continued to grow during COVID-19. Our client is looking for a number of Capital Project / Staff Engineers to lead and work with internal / external customers to develop singificant Capital Engineering Projects.
You will be working at this organization's flagship facility with endless opportunity for growth.
- Lead capital projects of about $50 million with a wide range of requirements.
- Direct projects and project teams ensuring all necessary activities occur as planned or negotiated and agreed to by the customer.
- Develop and maintain a master project schedule that will cover from the Basis Of Design (BOD) through validation and handover.
- Drive the (BOD) development for facility utility packages, customer equipment installations, plant upgrades, and support the estimating process.
- Manage the design and development of drawings and construction packages for facility builds.
- Ensure accountability and management of engineering firms and construction contractors.
- Prepare and present project updates to executive levels and steering committees.
- Write site change requests and support User Requirements Specification (URS) development.
- Manage all financial aspects for your assigned projects.
- 8 years of experience in engineering and facility construction in Pharmaceutical, Nutritional, Packaging or Aseptic background is preferred.
- Equivalency: Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
- Lead projects of moderate to high complexity in scope and compliance-related challenges to implement procedures and processes to meet changing regulations.
- Excellent understanding of quality and regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical industry, including pharmaceutical cGMP.
- Experience managing large capital projects – engineering and construction.