The client is a major insurance provider in the US and Europe.
The role is part of the Global Operations team, leading cross-functional teams in the development and delivery of change management solutions for complex programs. Programs are strategic and have a significant impact on company's bottom line. The role reports to Director of Change Management in the U.S.
Key stakeholders include EPMO, Business Analysts, Process Engineering, HR, IT, Shared Services and Busines Unit leaders.
• Serves as advisor to Global Operations leadership to ensure understanding of change strategy and the benefits of change management; advises on roadblocks, considerations or risks that may alter the change effort or impact the success of the project/program.
• Designs effective change management strategy, resources, and deliverables including change readiness assessments, surveys, sponsor roadmaps, leadership engagement, employee/customer/stakeholder communications, and training.
• Facilitates weekly change management team meeting to share ideas, best practices, and project Q&A; facilitates monthly cross-functional forum to introduce/clarify/revise methodology, tools or processes.
• Bachelor's degree (business, marketing, communications, or journalism preferred)
• 5+ years of change management including leadership communications and strategy development
• 2+ years project management or process engineering experience
• Excellent consultative and facilitation skills with a proven effectiveness to clearly communicate what is expected of key stakeholders at all levels with the ability to exert influence without authority in a matrixed organization
• Experience in specialty insurance and reinsurance
• Certification in Change Management i.e. Prosci or Kotter