Our client is a market leader in the manufacturing and engineering industry. The business has a global turnover of over €5bn in 2019, with 20,000 employees across multiple countries.
The business is undergoing a global transformation within operations. This change is strategically meaningful for the business for future success and for a new culture to be built internally.
For this reason, Pacific International has been exclusively retained in recruiting a Commercial Human Resources Leader, someone who will be responsible for supporting all aspects of ‘Human Resources’ concerning the commercial business, providing guidance and support covering all aspects linked to sales operations.
The Short to Midterm Goals are:
- Provide HR generalist support to the Scandinavian business, whilst working closely with the sales leadership team and other supporting functional areas.
- Working as a business partner alongside business leaders in order to facilitate the Human Resources strategy across all concerning areas.
Background and skills required:
- Master’s degree linking to ‘Human Resources’
- 5-7 years’ experience in a ‘Human Resources’ capacity (Manufacturing/Sales Ideal)
- Experience in change management
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong labour & employee relations management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong coaching skills
If you're looking for a new opportunity working for an exciting and fast-growing organisation, which offers further development and growth. – Apply now!
If you have any questions, please send your queries to email@example.com