Our client is a multi billion-dollar organization that specializes in supplying high performance materials globally to some of the world’s largest organizations. The client produces silicon-based products out of its most important site that manufactures more than half of the business units in the company. Senior leadership needs a continuous improvement expert with the toolkit to execute on site strategic objectives, roadmaps, and build a culture around continuous improvement. Drive improvements in product quality through root cause analysis. Partner with leadership to deliver projects, events and improvements that align with strategic objectives.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering (Chemical engineering a plus)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a continuous improvement, or quality operations, or engineering manufacturing environment
- Subject matter expert (SME) in Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, DMAIC, and TPM
- Prior experience in a full-time role as a blackbelt (Preferred in chemical manufacturing)
- Blackbelt or PMI Certified
- Prior experience in mentoring or coaching with proven change management skills