Our client is looking for someone to be an integral part of an organization looking to dedicate itself to Continuous Improvement and continue its massive growth. This is a high-energy, passionate, and collaborative organization looking for hands-on leaders looking to ensure its continued success.
The Continuous Improvement Manager will play a key role in building out the function in their Northern California location. This position is responsible for coaching and mentoring the entire facility in these methodologies. This person needs to be someone willing to roll up their sleeves and get on the floor. This is not an office position, they want hands-on leaders to ensure the facility understands and buys into the new culture is crucial for success.
A deep understanding of manufacturing and the business itself is needed to ensure all projects are in alignment with the business needs. The position is ultimately the face of Continuous Improvement for a growing facility with a strong emphasis on culture and leading from the front.
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ Years in Continuous Improvement
- Strong knowledge of CI and Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
- Exceptional interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Experience implementing Continuous Improvement projects within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to understand the business needs and apply Continuous Improvement projects to best fit those needs
- Desire to work hands-on and collaboratively with the rest of the team
Educational & Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Lean Six Sigma Certification Preferred