Our client is a passion-led rapidly growing food production organization looking to expand their capabilities in the Chicago area. They are looking for someone to lead and coach all employees on all Continuous Improvement lean implementations that create a lasting and effective change within the production of the facility. This person is a hands on leader who will drive change from fulfillment/inventory management to enterprise wide technology initiatives.
- Develop plan for continuous improvement across all plant functions
- Identify needs and opportunities for greater efficiency and effectiveness in the end-to-end fulfillment process through on-site observation and cross-functional brainstorming sessions
- Support initiatives tied to clear financial and operational targets
- Drive impactful change through continuous improvement initiatives by working alongside all staff
- Reinforcing best-practices and SOPs through day-to-day coaching and training
- Drive complex initiatives with multiple stakeholders across functions in a fast-paced environment