Our client is looking for someone to be an integral part of an organization looking to dedicate itself to Continuous Improvement and continue its massive growth. This is a high-energy, passionate, and collaborative organization looking for hands-on leaders looking to ensure its continued success.
The Continuous Improvement Manager will play a key role in building out the function within the flagship facility for our client. This position is responsible for coaching and mentoring the entire facility in these methodologies. Ensuring the facility understands and buys into the new culture is crucial for success.
To be successful at this role, they are looking for someone who has deep experience in continuous improvement in a manufacturing environment and is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. This person should be able to understand the business’s key needs and develop / implement the proper projects to address them.
This role is ultimately the face of continuous improvement for the flagship facility for the organization and they are looking for someone to grow with the company.
Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 Years in Continuous Improvement
- Strong knowledge of CI and Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
- Experience managing large groups
- Exceptional interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Experience implementing Continuous Improvement projects within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to understand the business needs and apply Continuous Improvement projects to best fit those needs
- Desire to work hands-on and collaboratively with the rest of the team
Educational & Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Lean Six Sigma Certification Preferred