We are engaged with a fast-paced precision manufacturing organization. They are leading provider of manufacturing solutions across various industries, including medical device.
This high growth organization is currently searching for a site Continuous Improvement Leader to develop, plan, and execute lean strategies throughout their facility. The ideal candidate is a change agent who can be a key driver of change in the plant. They are searching for a strong lean leader who can effectively communicate at all levels and make a clear impact.
- Develop Lean manufacturing strategies to drive the facility’s objectives with safety, waste reduction, and profitability
- Provide leadership and mentoring to all levels of the site on the use and practice of Lean practices and tools
- Ability to facilitate and drive change in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Lean and Continuous Improvement systems with proven results
- 100+ Kaizen events
- The ability to work with complex operational data and identify key improvement opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Experience in the Medical Device or Aerospace industries is preferred
- Ability to travel 25%+