Pacific International’s technology, media and telecommunications team has been retained by a fast growth telecommunications business which has recently acquired investment funding to expand its services to both consumer and commercial customers.
Working closely with CEO, CFO and Head of Operations, you will manage the overall customer operations and customer services function based in North London. This small team of 6-10 individuals manages all customer related activities including 1st and 2nd line support and also technical services relating to Fixed Wireless Access, Broadband, Fibre Internet and Phone Services.
As the Head / Manager of the team, you will be responsible for making step change improvements with how the firm delivers its customer services to their community and also start to create the vision of being the “best in class” service provider in the industry with consistent high scoring trust pilot and net promoter scores.
As the organisation grows at the rate of 500-1000% year on year, you will need to ensure the customer Operations team members develop their skills and are aligned on the business KPIs and core processes.
The leadership team will also expect you to create the strategy and plan for how the customer services and support group will manage other business acquisitions that the firm aggressive growth targets will require.
If you are familiar with a “start-up” style business where you’ll be required to think strategically but also be comfortable in a flat / lean structure without endless resources, you will thrive in this environment and also reap the rewards of joining this organization and being a key pillar in the growth and expansion.
Some key responsibilities::
- Principally responsible for customer satisfaction with our clinets pre- and post-sales service and support offerings to ensure a smooth initial implementation of the service to customers and excellent after-sales care.
- Development and coordination of the delivery of customer service reviews (‘health checks’) to support the customer’s use of the service and to improve their efficiency and supportability.
- Development, monitoring and reporting on KPIs related to service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Supporting renewals and upselling through proactive communications regarding the clients service, support and strategic product plans.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to customers through a consultative approach to understand their needs, issues and strategies and to identify opportunities for upselling.
- Manage customer escalations and requests to ensure efficient resolution by collaborating with technical support, operations and engineering teams.
- Ensure compliance with contractual Service Level Agreements (SLA), which covers service performance, and responsiveness of technical support.
- Review service delivery failures and produce incident reports when required.
- Contribute to evolution of the SLA so that customers understand what they will be held accountable for in the customer relationship.
- Leadership, management and business improvement:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operation of the Customer Service Department.
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of the Customer Services Department and increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the department by driving continual process improvements to achieve business goals and maximize customer service.
- Understanding strategic business objectives to contribute to long-term planning, with a specific focus on the Customer Service function.
- Maintain an intimate understanding of the clients service and support capabilities and contribute to its ongoing development in response to customer needs.
- Staff training and development Person specification / job skills Personal attributes
- Excellent organisational skills and written English communication skills
- Confident communicator
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
For a confidential discussion and additional information get in touch with Siobhan Gibbons at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207-478-7738.