Pacific International's technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) team has been retained to support the CEO and Chairman of this fast growth telecommunications organisation with recent private equity and venture capital investment as they continue to develop the leadership team / executive committee of the business to successfully achieve the strategic 5 year plans.
Our client's business has a unique proposition to provide telecommunication services to both corporate and retail/residential market and in the short history of the organisation has growth significant market share in the target regions and markets within the UK and Ireland.
Enhancing the services element of the business, the CEO and leadership team has invested heavily into R&D to create a number of niche and unique hardware and software products to deliver it's services and also build a strong B2B and B2C brand loyalty.
As the Deputy CFO, you'll report will be support the current CFO on all financial activities including managing internal and external stakeholders including the investors and non-execs. Reporting to and working directly with the CEO, COO and Head of Sales, you'll lead the activities including raising finance, strategic business and technology planning, designing and managing financial and accounting control system and also measuring performance and cost management activities of the corporate and field / infrastructure areas of the business.
As the business builds out through the various stages of funding, you advise on the staffing and CAPEX spending activities and implement best practices alongisde the COO whilst being a risk management advisor to the board.
Background and qualifications:
- CFO or similar with a fast growth telecommunications provider with regional operations footprint
- Experience in raising start-up / seed funding with connections to PE and VC funds and other financial services players
- Strong reputation in managing investor pitches and creating financial scenarios and growth forecasts
- Successful at building and managing finance function with strong focus on analysis and financial instrumentation
- Strong and agile communication and presentation skills
- Technically astute and aware fo the global industry innovation and impact within the telecomms sector
For further information on this specific position, please contact David Howells, Group Managing Director for a confidential and discreet discussion - firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 207 478 7752