Pacific International has been retained by a leading transformation consulting organisation to grow their advisory team in the UK.
We are looking to speak with experienced Technology Advisory & Digital Transformation consultants who have excellent analytical skills, extensive technical knowledge and the ability to understand how tech/digital supports clients business and organisation goals.
As a member of the team you’ll be responsible for:
- Examining technology & digital requirements to support customers internally & externally, building on existing infrastructure and applications to improve business operations, generate revenue and reduce costs.
- Providing expert technology advice & guidance, working closely with C-level to provide recommendations on products, services and systems that will transform their organisation. Ranging from strategy, selection & implementation of entire new systems to address current and future state.
- Enhancing process and operations, the organisations aim is to identify and utilise methods to improve current processes and uses of tech to better align them with business goals in a drive to improve operational efficiency and support further growth.
A suitable candidate will have:
- Business strategy, to successfully guide technology decision-making also experience with strategic planning frameworks
- Market Expertise, You are required to have a wide understanding of technology and be able to asses ways that solutions can impact market share and competition.
- Experience across multiple industries, financial services, manufacturing, telco, utilities, etc.
- Ability to coach and influence a project team & stakeholders, internally & externally. Confident communicating at all engagement levels, including C-Suite.