Pacific International is working as the exclusive partner on the search for a Director level hire for this leading niche consulting firm with very strong brand and execution recognition within the areas of change and transformation. With a particular focus on the Automotive and Aerospace industry, they are currently looking to increase their team across all sub-sectors and with expansion into other global markets, are looking for a Director to lead a small team of 20 consultants who deliver work within the Sales and Services environment for the Auto business line.
As the Director for International Consulting, you'll be working closely with the Senior Management team of the client portfolio on major projects including
- Strategy and Policy Deployment and roll out
- Continuous Improvement, Lean Thinking and Operational Excellence
- Salesforce and Marketing Excellence
- Digital and Customer Experience Innovation practices.
Supported by a team of Management Consultants, you'll be responsible for the Client Relationship Management as well as the Business Development of those relationship covering the European market.
Within the 1st year in the role, the current UK MD for the firm has sighted the following key deliverables to :
- "Maintain and grow the levels of client and stakeholder satisfaction scores for consulting project delivery with Client X"
- "Develop and build new business relationship and win projects with the newly acquired division of the clients business"
- "Maintain and grow the revenue generation within your P&L as well as maintaining the level of consultant productivity metrics and flex this utilising the associate and contractor network where required"
As the business continues to grow and change you'll be tasked with also developing new service offerings and driving these through the strategic planning stage of the business as a whole. You'll need to have previously worked within Consulting or a client facing environment dealing with Automotive OEM markets. Ideally having both production experience as well as sales and services background. Engineering or Business Degree required and previous leadership and P&L responsibility of X million sales revenues.
UK based role with travel to major European hubs for client meetings and project work.