My client a major Healthcare Consultancy seeking a Director to join the team with a focus on selling and delivery work in London and the South East of England. Working closely with the Partner responsible for the London and the South East of England, the Director will be an accomplished and competent consultant in selling and delivering exceptional client work and providing a full pipeline of work for the consultant teams
The role will include:
• Leading and working in teams to deliver successful complex, sensitive, multi streamed client assignments that achieve and exceed clients' expectations. In turn you will achieve your utilisation target.
• Playing your part in contributing to successful assignments by adding valued content and insights.
• Leading on bids, selling work and spotting sell on opportunities. In turn you will achieve your sales target.
• Building effective long term relationships with clients to help them explore and navigate through their environment and to inform diagnosis and shared collaborative problem-solving.
• Increasing your understanding of the market to help develop and continuously improve our offers to clients.
• Striving to be the best you can be through shared learning and training to raise the level of skills across the company and those of our clients.
During your career in consulting in the health or social care sector you've gained experience and skills in operational management and change management.
You naturally demonstrate your senior skills and experience in consulting. With an established track record and displaying confidence in what you do, you will also actively seek to continually develop your knowledge and experience in health ensuring you are ready for the complexities of the 21st century health and social care.
You are regarded as someone who makes things happen.
You are self-motivated, have a 'can do' attitude whilst also being aware that you are working as part of a wider team on assignments with budgetary constraints.
Your clients are immediately assured by your gravitas and the credibility you bring, having worked successfully at senior or board level in health and/ or social care.
You also easily demonstrate:
• Finely tuned skills in facilitation of senior and/or board level leaders.
• Excellent conceptual and strategic thinking.
• A drive for results and outcomes (not just outputs/process).
• Close client relationship management.
• A strong track record of having shaped change.
• Thought leadership.
• A strong track record of business development, sales and achieving a sales target.
• A depth of skills in operations.
• A presence and natural authority.
• Line and people management.
You understand how health teams operate and the impact they can have in shaping change in a health and social care system. You understand the impact of senior decisions and changes on the wider workforce.
You will have a degree and it is highly likely that you have gained qualifications to Masters degree level