Our client is an international FMCG company with over 30.000 FTE’s operating in more than 50 different countries. This role reports directly to the SVP of Technology and Engineering and will be responsible for all of the company’s facilities with regards to engineering and the setup of a global construction, repair and maintenance platform. The successful candidate will have demonstrated both a hands on / strategic approach throughout their career and will have managed the construction of new facilities. Further important skills include project and facility management experience.
Background / Key Skills –
- University degree in Engineering, Architecture or comparable
- +5 years experience in a fast-paced process driven manufacturing, production environment
- Proven success in Facility Management and ROI calculations
- Strong project management experience in an engineering environment
- Good technical insight into reliability engineering and maintenance improvement
- Willing to travel on a day-to-day basis