My client is one of the leading FMCG brands in the European market. They are currently in the process of deploying a Lean Production System across 140+ sites and are looking to hire a Director level candidate.
- Responsible for developing and enhancing the Lean Production System on a program level in the areas of manufacturing, logistics, design and administration resulting in consistent productivity, quality improvements and overall cost savings.
- Provide & share expertise & encourage best practice sharing that builds the business into a world class Lean Enterprise
- Provide technical knowledge, internal and external resource support, inspiration and mentoring to the respective Regional Management Teams
- Support the company’s global initiatives
- Support Lean Team goals, projects and timelines & responsible for Global Lean reporting
- Collect and evaluate relevant market and industry information on operational processes
- Develop and implement innovations on manufacturing, process and technology related activities
- Monitor the regions’ performance against all operational objectives and create reporting
- Plan, organize and conduct Lean training & showcase events
- Develop and implement global Production System Strategies
- Engage with regional and local operational strategies to align with global program targets
- Align CSC operational strategy with network strategy
- Develop shopfloor management toolbox
- Implement Global Lean Strategies
- Guide, motivate and develop the directly and indirectly subordinate employees within the project team