Our client is a high-growth biotechnology company looking for an innovative leader to lead and execute capital projects. The role will lead a team to deliver projects ranging from $25M to over $250M.
The ideal candidate has a background in engineering within pharmaceuticals or biotechnology, as well as extensive experience in oversight, leading and executing capital projects.
- BS in engineering, advanced degree and PMP certification preferred
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in project leadership
- Having led capital projects of at least $150M
- Experience supporting multi-site manufacturing in life science operating companies.
- Proven success in managing teams responsible for delivering Capital Programs