Pacific has been retained to support this global industrial manufacturing and automation firm as it embarks on a new phase of growth and business innovation. This position will be a key cog in enabling the business to double its revenues to 13 billion euros by 2022.
As the Director of Digital and Smart Supply Chain, you will work closely with transformation teams across all the key business functions to develop the strategy, create and implement the plan to build a Digital Supply Chain footprint which co-exists with the analog / physical platforms.
Working directly with Executive leadership and also all the BU Presidents, you will
- continue existing BU roadmaps / initiatives whilst establishing a cross-segment Digital Supply Chain team
- Create and stand up an internal community for best practice sharing, using common IOT and other technology
- Identify and agree on strategy to scale up coverage across the business in 2019 and beyond#
- You'll be instrumental for the strategic planning and execution vision for the future through disruptive digital & capability transformation.
- Need to identify initiatives that can scale up to have significant impact and value for the group.
- Collaborate with internal customers by accelerating and improving their digital projects with digital tools/technology, agile program management activities, subject matter expertise in digital and innovation solutions
- You will ensure a continued support knowledge sharing across the global BU.
If you have demonstrable hands-on / execution background in Digital / Smart Supply Chain and a passion and energy for driving business transformation, you'll find the role and organisation as rewarding environment which has a strong focus from the CEO down through the business. Coupling your Digital Savvyness and experienced in area like data analytics, process transformation, IoT (Industrial Automation) and new business models (e-commerce, startups, agile); you will aid the business' growth plans and achieve the rewards accordingly.
Heavy travel role as you'll be in the global leadership team for the business. You can be based remotely and be able to travel to regions in Europe including DACH, Nordics, Benelux and UK&I as well as US and Asia.
Please contact David Howells, Group Managing Director of Pacific International on +44 207 478 7752 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.