Our client manufactures ready-to-cook entrees and appetizers for major national and regional retailers in over 40 states in the US.
Recently, they have been facing positive senior leadership changes and have massive plans for growth. They are prioritizing strengthening their maintenance department, realizing this is key to foster and prepare for their anticipated growth.
This organization is searching for a hands-on leader to be their Director of Maintenance. This person will direct maintenance, engineering, and repairs across the whole business.
- Overseeing and developing the Maintenance/Engineering staff as they manage projects to make sure these accomplish the business impact desired, and are completed on time and within budget
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives and best practices to improve efficiencies across manufacturing and quality within operations
- Managing the annual maintenance budgets for the business
- Revamp long and short-term maintenance programs
- Develop, implement and monitor team and individual goals and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in the food manufacturing industry
- Experience leading Project Engineers and Contractors and using manufacturing analysis tools
- Experience managing $10MM+ projects
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Fully Bilingual in English and Spanish