We are working directly with the COO for one of the most innovative agriculture companies in the world. This organization has been around since the early 2000’s and is beginning to grow rapidly. We are actively recruiting a Director of Food Safety and Quality, with direct oversight for the entire organization. My client has rapid growth plans, and this individual will be at the forefront of change, as well as having the ability to grow the current team.
We are looking for a Food Safety and Quality Assurance Director who can utilize their knowledge and skills to this corporation.
Responsibilities & Goals:
• The ability to help build out a SOP and digitally transform it
• Put together a deployment plan, train, coach, and mentor team members
• Act as a change agent, and lead the change throughout the facility.
• Build out the food safety and quality initiatives, specifically within the packaging line
• Wear multiple hats and oversee sanitation and food safety while working cross-functionally