The Director, Regional Accounts is responsible for leading the sales team focused on North American Regional accounts. The position is a key role for SMA and the company’s development across all business segments. Duties include strategizing, coaching, monitoring, coordinating, and facilitating activities and teamwork for customers that purchase on a direct basis.
• Drive sales activities and processes for $200M+ business
• Optimize strategy and execution of emerging service product line
• Develop training strategy and program
• Lead CRM transformation and implementation
• Lead growth and development of sales team
- Senior Executives and C-suite of strategic clients in utilities, EPCs and commercial
- Internal Management
- Internal Sales
- Channel Sales
MAJOR SELLING POINTS:
- This is an opportunity to jump into an emerging market levelling in maturity with the industry leader
- Renewables market is looking at double-digit growth
- Manage a mature technical sales team
• At least 7 years of experience in a senior sales role is required.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical field is required.
• Experience managing sales operations in a $100M+, B2B-type organization or division is required.
• Experience working with C-level executives.
• Strong management, leadership, coaching and relationship-building skills are required.
• Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills are required.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Proficiency in English language, both written and verbal, is required. German and/or Spanish language skills are a plus.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) is required.
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy are required.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
• Ability to maintain confidentiality in a variety of situations.
• Ability to work and multitask efficiently
• Ability to analyse and solve problems effectively