Our client is a global telecommunications business who provide communications for various sectors such as secure government communication and aerospace.
The company is undergoing a large transformation program looking at building out a team of process excellence directors responsible for delivering transformation programs as well as coaching and training to those involved.
You will be part of a central process team of directors, collaborating with other business lines and teams to develop, maintain and improve the process excellence - reporting directly to the COO.
- Enable the implementation of a continuous improvement framework.
- Coaching and mentoring of individuals and operational teams.
- Working with senior management and business leaders.
- 10+ years in a senior leadership position driving business improvement.
- Hands on coaching and training of individuals and teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Quality Management Systems.
- Master Black Belt/Lean Coach.