Pacific’s Financial Services sector team has been engaged to support the continued build out of Product Development expertise within this global finance technology organisation.
Working directly for the global VP based in the US, you will lead the management of the product development programmes of work as part of a 3 year multi-million pound investment plan for SaaS and cloud based products for enterprise B2B clients.
Leading the Product Management work-streams, you’ll work directly with key stakeholders in the global center of excellence (based in London and California) whilst communicating the development plans and roll out to the “in-region” teams.
Your strategic role in leading the strategy creation and roll out will require you to work closely with the front-end sales group and you’ll also need to communicate with the end clients to be able to take voice of the customer requirements into the development loop. Creating a more efficient, client centric product offering will be a key target for this role.
Within the first 12 months of the role you will be expected to achieve the following:
- Delivered on the 12 month PD roadmap as part of the overall 3 year investment strategy for cloud SaaS activities.
- Delivered on the advanced analytics capabilities framework and work with the Global VP to deliver this out into the regions.
- Developed an understanding and approach for new techniques in client analytics and activities.
If you want to work for a leading innovation business (in Forbes 100 innovative companies) and also have a strong depth in Fintech, data analytics, customer management systems organizations you will be given significant opportunity to develop your experience in leading large complex matrices and with the growth of the business currently in double digits, your opportunities for promotion will be realized.
The ideal candidate will have a strong Product Management and Product marketing background from a financial services, telecommunications or Fintech business where the product set is created with agile development frameworks and has a strong customer facing focus.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Marketing or related field.
- Preferred: MBA.
- Desired: Pragmatic Marketing or similar product management certification.
- IBM Blueworks experience ideal