Pacific’s Financial Services practice team has been engaged to identify a new Head of Operations to cover the middle office / production area of this leading banking corporation within the Investment and Fund Services market.
Working directly for the Snr Managing Director for Global Operations, you’ll lead the Operations team in Pennsylvania which is approx 200 FTE’s and is a client centric environment focused on fund accounting, trade controls and execution service support. As the bank continues to innovate and transform the enterprise; you’ll need to act as a Change Leader who can effectively lead the operations team through people and process related improvement and efficiency activities whilst maintaining a high degree of client relationship management of at least 2 large portfolios.
As part of the senior management team in the US, you’ll work with other peers and stakeholders within the Operations world to lead the bank through technology implementations including automation and the increasing focus on smart technologies to support the subject matter expertise in the hub locations.
Key deliverables for the first 12 months in the role will include -
- “Manage the Business as Usual (BAU) activities within the group and deliver on the SLA’s for the client book”
- “Deliver the onboarding of new client relationships into the bank and ensure smooth transition and support”
- “Manage the operating plan and the P&L and where possible identify and implement productivity and capacity improvements to assist with the growth of the client book”
- “To be the senior point of contact for 2 of the major client relationships for the group ensuring implementation and onboarding of them to a new ops platform”
Additional areas you'll deliver on include:
- Building a team of client service management individuals to support new client relationships
- Relationships will be mostly transactional/volume based, but a few clients are high-touch.
- Talent development and evaluation current team leaders / members will be important
- Lead from the front and drive initiatives including being a strong change agent who can affect the business successfully and also change the way people work and delivery
You'll need to be -
- Operationally savvy leader who can be creative, mature, confident and with demonstrable experience in interacting with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Able to interact with senior execs at SMD, MD level and also build lateral relationships with peers
- A Change agent (in terms of technology, productivity, innovation)
For more details on this opportunity - please contact David Howells on email@example.com or Michael Amatulli on +1 646-854-4824 for a confidential discussion.