We are currently engaged with a global manufacturing organization that specializes in, heating, and water quality solutions. They are currently in search of an Engineering Manager for one of their most visible sites globally. This person will have responsibility for the development of new products with a special focus on smart and connected technologies in the framework of water treatment and filtration systems in the commercial and residential markets.
The ideal candidate is an individual who has experience driving innovation in the water quality space / filtration space. They will have proven results in designing products in for the conditioning and filtration market and is someone that is able to put together a strategic plan but also stage gate the development process. Continuing the growth plan for the organization will rely heavily on this person’s success.
Core requirements / Experience:
- Requires a MS or ME in engineering, preferably mechanical.
- 5-7+ years of industry product design proficiency in water conditioning equipment
- Working knowledge of the design/manufacturing of engineered products involving castings, springs, machining, stampings, plastic & rubber molding, assembly, testing, and packaging processes
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) practices
- Strong project management skills, ability to coordinate multiple task and multiple personnel
- Supervision of 5+ employees:
- CAD Designers, Mechanical Engineer, Chemist, and Lab Engineer
- Travel Required: 10%
- Must have previous have previous experience working in water space