Our client, a leading, family-run food manufacturer with an annual turnover of over EUR 3 billion is looking to hire Rollout Managers to support the European-wide standardisation program. As the Rollout Manager you are driving the transformational change across 26 European countries and supporting the templates’ implementation in the local facilities.
The purpose of this long-term project is to standardise and harmonise consisting business processes across all facilities. As the Rollout Manager for the Finance stream you are part of the international Rollout team supporting the local implementation teams and detecting possible bottlenecks with regards to financial business activities.
- Deploy templates in local facilities
- Support local implementation teams
- Enable a smooth transition from current to common ways of working
- Influence and mentor local employees
- 3 to 5 years working experience in a FMCG manufacturing business
- Experience in ERP deployment e.g. SAP, Infor, Oracle
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills
- Project- and Change Management experience
- Willing to travel up to 4 days per week across Europe