Our customer is an international FMCG company with an annual turnover of over 2 billion Euros. A strategic decision has been made by the sernior leadership team to implement a standardized template of ERP processes and a supporting IT solution across all global entities. The purpose of this implementation project is to standardise, unify and harmonise all of the consisting business processes, in particular relating to HR. The company is looking to recruit an expert team of ERP Project managers, who are going to drive the implementation of the templates in the local entities and supports the relevant implementation teams throughout the whole change process.
The Objective of the ERP Project Manager is to deploy the templates and support realising this large-scale project throughout the whole organisation.
- drive implementation across the organisation according to the templates
- support the implementation locally
- assist and enable smooth transistion from current to common ways of working
- guide local experts
- document all work within standard document templates
Education and relevant experience:
- 3 to 5 years working experience in FMCG, IT or in-house Consulting-related roles
- implementation or experience in ERP solutions
- fluent spoken and written in English (ideally another language spoken in Europe
- sound understanding of IT solutions such as ERP, Business Intelligence etc.
- work experience in managing organisational change
- willing to travel