The company is an international FMCG/food manufacturer with an annual turnover of over 3 billion Euro.
A strategic decision has been made to implement a standardized template of business processes and a supporting IT solution across 23 European countries. The purpose of this roll-out project is to standardise and harmonise consisting business processes.
The company is looking to recruit an elite team of Roll-out Managers, who are going to drive the implementation of the templates in the localities and supports the local implementation teams throughout the whole organisation. Depending on the agreed assignment, the Manager is going to lead and cover implementation work in the stream of Forecast to Deploy.
The Objective of the Roll-out Manager is to deploy the templates and heavily support realising this large-scale project throughout the whole organisation.
- drive implementation across the organisation according to the templates
- support the implementation locally
- assist and enable smooth transistion from current to common ways of working
- guide local experts
- document all work within standard document templates
Education and relevant experience:
- 3 to 5 years working experience in FMCG, IT or in-house Consulting-related roles
- Lean or Six Sigma or similar skills
- implementation or experience in INFOR solutions
- leadership skills
- fluent spoken and written in English (ideally another language spoken in Europe
- sound understanding of IT solutions such as ERP, Business Intelligence etc.
- work experience in managing organisational change