We are currently engaged with a global leader in the ready-to-use vegetable space. This organization drives sustainability at all levels and is committed to creating a better organization for the world.
Currently, they are searching for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO and CHRO of the organization. The ideal candidate is proactive and can anticipate the needs of the executive team. They will work closely with the leadership team and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization.
Essential Functions & Experience:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, and other external partners.
- Understand the priorities of the organization, anticipate needs and drive improvements to enhance the results of the team.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, while continuing to have sight of the business priorities.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and CHRO’s offices and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast-paced and evolving environment; self-motivated.
- Experience managing executive-level calendars requiring internal and external coordination.
- Experience with domestic and international travel coordination.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining a commitment to deadlines and long-term objective.
- Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.