Recent Graduates and experienced recruiters needed....
With continued growth in Australia and a defined 2020 strategy, Pacific International has a newly created position in our brand-new Melbourne office, to support our business areas and work closely with clients on retained search assignments across the Americas region.
As a Recruitment Consultant / Headhunter with our firm, you'll be initially employed as a Researcher or Account Manager and we will give you a 360-degree view of our business and how we operate. You'll be driven to make yourself famous in the market you operate in and be the person Business and Human Resources Executives rely on to support their talent acquisition strategies.
Our customers are major Global 500 firms and top industry companies within Financial Services, Manufacturing/Engineering, Logistics/Supply Chain and Energy Sectors.
You will have the opportunity to learn about key strategic and operational challenges that our clients have and how we support them in achieving these challenges through recruiting the right talent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the timely and efficient delivery of recruitment projects identified by the Sales and Account Management team.
• Identify through various channels, suitably qualified candidates for Placement by Pacific
• Mapping and research of our clients’ competitor companies and creation of long-list targets for headhunting and referrals.
• Deliver consistently high quality service to Pacific clients
• Generate new leads and market information for new customer targeting
• Contribute to Pacific’s revenue generation through successfully identifying candidates for current and future projects
• Prepare candidate information for Sales Management and Account Managers
• Create and maintain high quality data on Pacific’s CRM system
As you progress through the first few months in the position, we will discuss long-term opportunities and work together with you on a plan for success in either Account Management (Key Account servicing) or in pure Business Development as a revenue generating sales consultant where you'll develop your own market and territory in a 'hunter' style role.
Our work is driven by regionally dedicated teams focusing on Europe, the USA and the rest of the world.
With operating offices in London, Germany, Melbourne and Philadelphia, we have the global coverage to be able to manage both Global and specific local search projects for clients.
We re-invest in our employee's individual growth through training and professional development. By investing in our market by attending conferences and industry events, this allows us to better understand the industry trends and opportunities.
We will consider candidates with strong business acumen and no industry experience in recruiting as well as recruitment professionals with a strong grounding in retained search or high value contingency. We are also interested in 2018 graduating college students interested in a fun, fast paced and learning / development environment.