Job: Executive Search - Research Consultant & Account Manager
Reporting to: Regional Director, EMEA
Location: London, UK
Client Key Facts
Pacific is hiring in London to support its growing UK and EMEA operations. The leading provider of Change and Transformation talent across the globe, we have a customer base of major Global 500 firms. Seeing continued growth in 2016/17, Pacific’s offices in London, New York and San Francisco manage both global and local search projects for our clients. We have a strong focus on investing in our employees, giving them broad experience of our markets, mentoring and maintaining a clear career development path for successful team members.
Position Key Facts
Our open positions are full-time, London-based and will be reporting to Pacific’s EMEA Director. Initially fulfilling a research role supporting the activities of our Sales team for the first few months, we will discuss long-term opportunities and work with you on building on your initial experience into either an Account Manager or Recruitment Consultant role to ensure your continued professional development. We will consider candidates with strong business acumen regardless of prior industry experience, including graduates.
Essential Functions of the Position
- Manage the timely and efficient delivery of recruitment projects.
- Identify through various channels suitably qualified candidates for placement.
- Mapping and research of our clients’ competitor companies and creation of long-list targets for headhunting and referrals.
- Generate new leads and market information for new customer targeting.
- Prepare candidate information for Sales Management and Account Managers.
- Create and maintain high-quality data on Pacific’s CRM System.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiencies in German and English
- Confident manner & drive to succeed.