Our client is a growing FMCG company that distributes its ready-to-cook products to major retailers such as Publix, Kroger and Target in 43 States.
They have massive plans for growth within the food manufacturing space and just hired a new CEO. This new CEO is looking to build out his leadership team and is looking for key people within production.
To help foster this growth, he is looking for production supervisors to help coach and develop associates as well as enhance the people culture and operational performance of the facility.
These supervisors would be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Denver facility, ensuring that production continues forward with the company’s strategic vision.
The company is looking to grow rapidly, so the production supervisors should be able to drive and support continuous improvement and act as an active leader on the floor, at all times. A strong floor presence is necessary to help ensure the facility meets budgetary, safety, quality, and sanitary standards.
Background / Key Skills
- BS/BA in a related discipline
- 2-5 years of experience in food manufacturing
- Exceedingly motivated, hands-on, and results driven
- Ability to succeed in team-oriented environment
- Must be flexible and able to work in fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills