Pacific International's Financial Services practice has been retained by this leading global financial services firm as it continues to innovate and transform the way it provides services to both corporate and consumer clients across a number of business lines.
Under the leadership of the CEO and working directly for the Group COO (ex-big 4 strategy firm background), you will be responsible for the taking the business through the next 3-5 strategic roadmap to continue increase the % of activities which are classed as "full digital". These internal business and client facing activities will allow the company to continue to grow its top line in their double digit growth markets whilst also improving the following areas:-
- Capacity release in Operations through technology enabled Operations utilising Digital channels as well as Automation
- Create "full digital" and "on demand" business operations to allow both consumers and corporate clients to interact with the business
- Drive Lean Management thinking in operational hubs and start to transition this into technology / IT areas using Agile Development
As the Global head, you'll have a dispersed leadership team working for you in the regional hubs or specific countries depending on the market size. You will also need to add specific SME's in areas like Automation, RPA, ML and AI as the programme strategy continues to develop through year 1 onwards.
In this leadership role, your stakeholders will be the Group ExCo as well as the regional MD/CEO's in the region with whom you'll need to align the group strategy and execution plan along with their specific 'local requirements' for the programme you are leading. The culture of the organisation will require you to be comfortable making tough business decisions and communicate these to a high calibre leadership team, many of whom previously were Associate Partners or Partners with the leading consulting firms like McKinsey, BCG, Bain etc.
Experience / Background
- Minimum of 12-15 years progressively managerial experience, ideally within a global corporate footprint
- Successful experience of major automation/digital transformations, ideally in service operations with a heavy focus on both top and bottom line improvement
- Top tier strategy or execution consulting experience with Digital and Lean or Opex management experience preferred
- Innovation mindset and savvy business and market acument
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree
- Experienced leader, know for building relationships, influencing and successful agreement with senior level executives; build credibility, and work effectively with global matrix groups
- Strong problem solving
- Experience in a Operations call center with Banking, insurance is preferred