You will run the day to day operational management of the Global Customer and Technical Support Teams in line with the business objectives.
- You will work within a proactive division, supporting high-end products and services.
- You are keen to drive customer service improvements within a commercial organisation.
- You have overall responsibility for the provision of technical and customer service in support of all business divisions globally.
- You personally manage a number of direct reports as well as commercial SLA’s & KPI’s.
- You have ownership of all processes and process development in the technical, order fulfilment and customer service cycles.
- You will continue the development of existing Operations Support sites in line with business and service growth plans.
- International travel will be required.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in working in an international Customer Support environment.
- Practical experience of best practice in order fulfilment, technical service and customer services processes
- Data analytical skills