Pacific has been engaged by the Group HR and Group Operations Director of this specialist Insurance organisation to assist with a number of leadership roles within their Operations and Technology organisation as they continue to plan for major growth in the markets they serve.
The Group Operations leader and COO are looking to improve the way the business serves it's clients and as an experience PMO Leader, you'll be responsible for ensuring the change initiative and the projects within the change programme, is delivering the maximum benefit.
As the PMO, you'll be overseeing projects and programs within the portfolio and involves tracking/reporting, assurance/quality control, information management, financial tracking, risk/issue tracking, change control, support and knowledge management/learning from experience. The Program Management Office will add value through the knowledge, skills and experience of its staff.
Key activities will be developing the roadmap to
• Effectively manage and report on the portfolio of program activities across the business line, driven through dashboards / KPI's
• Initiate standardisation of Project Management methodologies and tools used across the client locations
Other key areas will include
Project roadmap and Portfolio Management oversight
Project Management and Change Management
Line of Business Support for the leadership team
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or Computer Science
• Minimum 10 years related work experience with 7 years of direct work experience using proven project management methodology, including all aspects of process/ product development and execution
• Experience in a relevant industry to the supported line of business, London markets and Insurance industry is ideal
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Experience working directly with Senior Management and the ability to influence at this level
• Project Management certification from PMI/ PMP
• Lean Six Sigma training and experience
• Experience with Agile
• Strong familiarity with MS Project or other tools
The role can initially be an interim assignment and will convert to permanent.
Please contact David Howells on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or call on +44 207 478 7752