Pacific is engaged with one of the world's leading manufacturers of innovative solutions to improve quality of life in many different environments.
They are growing globally in all business lines, to back this growth period they are building out their operational excellence capability with a focus on Denmark initially.
The ideal candidate will become an integral part of the centre of excellence which consists of seasoned Lean professionals who are responsible for driving projects along their value chain and spearhead their global kaizen approach. (this includes facilitating kaizen workshops and developing traning material).
- Lead Kaizen events and Value stream projects
- Global owner of tools, methods & systems
- Able to carry out assessments of different sites to understand and improve.
- Coaching & training
- Minimum 5 years of experience working within a Lean environment with certification
- Experience to manage stakeholders & tasks at all levels within the business.
- English proficiency is the only language requirement, an attitude to learn others is strongly supported by the organisation.