Pacific International Recruitment is an international boutique recruitment firm with its headquarter in London and further offices in Germany and the US with +20 years of success stories working with candidates and clients in these regions.
For this interesting Global Product Management position, our client is a global player with a complex portfolio of rotating equipment, well known as a proven market leader in the industrial machinery sector. The company culture can be characterized by a drive towards (digital) innovation, diversity and a real passion for corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for a portfolio of different components, from mechanics to electrics and digital products, in order to provide complete solutions to the client. Working closely together with other Product Managers and the Solution Selling team, you’ll be a key supporter of the ongoing digital transformation journey. You'll have the unique opportunity to work in a cross-functional role with customer-specific solutions and internal and external stakeholders from all seniority levels – from blue collar workers to the board room. If you consider yourself as a person that likes working in a dynamic environment, bringing in your ideas and who wants to be part of a unique team that enables long lasting impact, this will be a fantastic next career step for you.
- Identify and qualify trends, customer needs and market opportunities within the pump industry
- Define further product demand and share your vision with the team - from blue collar workers to senior management
- Drive improvement opportunities by overseeing the product portfolio, customer needs in accordance to different regions and suppliers
- Create and implement a long-term strategy to grow the portfolio further and support the sales team and clients with technical trainings
- Provide global, cross-functional support throughout the organization and for our clients
- Build relationships and make sure that customer satisfaction and your targets are achieved
- Responsible for translating the product group vision into real solutions for customers
Desired Experience & Capabilities include
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in mechanical engineering or similar
- +5 years of experience in the pump industry (i.e. water, oil and gas, marine, chemicals)
- 10 years of working experience, with +3 years as Product Manager and global scope
- Understanding of challenges of an equipment portfolio with regards to offering full solutions
- Ability to work as a generalist, overseeing different product groups and brands with an understanding of its value for clients
- Internal & external (suppliers, clients) stakeholder management
- Make or Buy experience
- Analytical, self-driven mindset and excellent communication skills
- Fluent German (+C1) and fluent English skills
- Willingness to travel
Account Manager DACH & Mainland Europe
+49 211 5401 3907