Our client is the Director of Engineering of this globally renowned FMCG organization with an annual turnover of under €3 billion and 9,000 FTE's across 26 countries. They are currently looking to hire a Global Project Manager to cover all International Project Management functions groupwide.
Main functions of the role:
- Supporting the Introduction of Project Management Process group-wide.
- Development of enforcement structures within the Group framework
- Manage EU-wide Capex Projects.
- Leading EU-wide project teams across Production, Packaging, Engineering, Manufacturing, Planning, Purchasing, Quality and Commercial areas.
- Ensuring the Team has a robust and sustainable Project Plan to achieve all goals. Resolve all issues that pop up and ensure success criteria are met.
- Commit to the project success criteria (Quality, Process Reliability, Capital, Cost etc).
- Manage capital and expenses budget above 5 Million€, project schedule, forecast, capitalization.
- Project Gate Keeping for selected International projects
- Development of Project Management Process
- Leadership and developing the existing Project team.
- Engineering Degree and 8+ years of experience within FMCG or Lebensmittel Industry
- Specialized in developing multifunctional teams.
- Successful experience in leading and participating in large complex projects that are dedicated to mass manufactured products.
- Must have a management style that is oriented towards Consumer and Marketing. A technical and on-site manufacturing background is needed in order to take care that all relevant processes are connected and plans are doable.
- Certification my PMI (Project Management Institute) would be helpful
- 50% travelling across EU wide locations.
- Fluent in German and English language