Our client, a leading, family-run food manufacturer with an annual turnover of over EUR 3 billion is looking to hire a Group Process Owner for compliance to support a European-wide ERP standardisation program. The purpose of this long-term project is to standardise and harmonise consisting business processes on a group-level.
As the Compliance GPO you are driving the transformational change across all 26 European countries and supporting the templates’ implementation in the local facilities. To add, you are guiding the local teams, analysing the business roles and designing compensating controls. The aim is to have more stable processes and internal controls detecting malfunctioning and fraud cases.
- Deploy templates in local facilities
- Guide local compliance teams
- Analyse business roles, check that segregation of duties is applied and design compensating controls
- Enable a smooth transition from current to future common way of working
- +5 years working experience in FMCG (ideally food), IT or (In house) Consulting-like roles
- Strong background in internal controls, internal audits and risk management
- Project- and Change Management experience
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills
- Willingness to travel up to 2 days per week