Our client, a leading, family-run food manufacturer with an annual turnover of over EUR 3 billion is looking to hire a Group Process Owner Market to Cash to support a European-wide ERP standardisation program. The purpose of this long-term project is to standardise and harmonise consisting business processes on a group-level.
As GPO you are driving the transformational change across all 26 European countries and supporting the templates’ implementation within sales in the local facilities. To add, you are responsible for maintaining the customer relationships and controlling group-wide pricing models and regulations.
- Maintain customer relationships
- Guidance of local process owner and local implementation teams
- Price negotiations
- Enable a smooth transition from current to future common way of working
- +5 years working experience in FMCG (ideally food), IT or (In house) Consulting-like roles
- Strong background in sales
- Understanding of European regulations for pricing models
- Excellent influencer and negotiator
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills
- Willing to travel up to 2 days per week