Our client, a leading, family-run food manufacturer with an annual turnover of over EUR 3 billion is looking to hire a Group Process Owner for 'Market to Cash' to support a European-wide ERP standardisation program. The purpose of this long-term project is to standardise and harmonise consisting business processes on a group-level.
As the Process Owner for the market-to-cash stream, you are driving the transformational change across all 26 European countries and supporting the templates’ implementation within sales in the local facilities. You are also responsible for maintaining the customer relationships and controlling group-wide pricing models and regulations. The aim is to have a standardised commercial environment with more transparent pricing structures and to reduce customer hierarchies and the levels of discounts. As the GPO M2C you are based in the HQ in Düsseldorf, Germany and reporting to the GM of one business unit.
- Maintain customer relationships
- Driving the template's implementation on a group level
- Guidance of local process owners and local implementation teams
- Price negotiations
- Enable a smooth transition from current to future common way of working
- +5 years working experience in FMCG (ideally food), IT or (In-house) Consulting-like roles
- Strong background in sales, commercials and/or marketing
- Good understanding of European regulations for pricing models
- Excellent influencer and negotiator
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Willing to travel up to 2 days p.w.