Pacific International's financial services and technology practice has been engaged directly by the board member of this fast growth Technology and Innovation services business to assist with a search for a leadership level hire to support Customer Excellence and Client Delivery in Japan.
The firm is the pre-eminent provider of AI, Innovation, Automation and Future Innovation solutions in the region and is seeing huge growth in the Japanese market fueled by a strong sales pipeline as well as new product introduction into their core technology solutions packages.
As the Head of Customer and Client Delivery, you will lead a team with customer success and client experience to move the dial in the areas of customer experience and satisfaction. You will also drive the end to end business process management improvements whilst creating a new model for client retention and partnership growth.
Key to the success of the role will be your leadership ability to develop and build people around you within the customer focused team whilst also creating a connected culture with the Sales and Delivery leadership team in Japan and APAC.
To be a customer advocate, to champion required changes to the service offerings based on the regional needs of Customers and Partners.
- Work in directly and partnership with the Regional C-level executives to ensure customer success in all countries.
- Manage and oversee the day to day delivery of all work executed by customer delivery, Professional Services and the Customer Support team
- Collaborate with your peers in Customer Experience to share best practices, strategic alignment, and resource as needed
- Participate and Lead on key hires for the Customer Operations team
- Unleash the potential of the individuals on the teams by understanding individual motivations and fostering career development to ensure the people in the firm achieve highest potential.
- Build upon the existing teams, continue fostering the global culture – professionalism, integrity and teamwork
- You will have 10-15 years of experience in Customer Experience, Success and Customer Ops and/or Professional Services leadership, management and delivery in a related field
- Be high energy, ambitious and willing to commit to a rapidly growing company through a period of considerable expansion (triple digit growth)
- Capacity to think strategically and drive the implementation of a vision through the delivery of specific tactical objectives