Pacific has been engaged to continue to support this leading financial services business as it transforms it's business operations and client-centric business administration areas. As the business continues to grow and service a number of large corporate client relationships, the business needs to improve it's operating model and internal processes.
This Customer Resolution / Complaints Manager role will work directly with the Head of Operations for EMEA business unit and will align closely with the Head of Technical Operations and the operations teams which drive specific administration activities. You'll lead a small specialist team which will manage the resolution of issues and corrective actions whilst also liasing with internally risk management and external financial authorities.
You'll work directly with key stakeholders across division to ensure that they are managing the business properly with reference to speculative complaints, genuine business errors or bad service within 4 specific admin centres within the UK / Ireland.
Your role in leading the function will be to:-
- Improve the structure around customer resolution and complaint management, thus driving Root Cause Analysis activities.
- Provide oversight on reporting, exposure and severity and MI information
- Review and build the improvement and line of sight and provide advisory view on risks and future state opportunities and threats.
Key Performance Objectives:
• Deep understanding of requirements specifically around complaints handling and resolution
• Working with external regulatory environment in relation to issue handling and monitoring
• Liaise with Operational Excellence team to produce practice level Management Information and to develop the best practice for complaint handling across all teams.
• Use Root Cause Analysis findings to drive change and improvements.
• Manage a team maintaining positive communication, motivating and coaching all team members
• Be a key member of resource strategy and recruitment plan of the gtoup and identify future resourcing needs (and skills required/lacking).
• Carry out performance/appraisal reviews and where necessary initiate performance management.
• Manage career development locally, to include coaching, mentoring, leading and monitoring.
• Contribute to and lead training and development programme for the team
• Experience of collaborative stakeholder management, specifically at customer facing and senior management levels
• Identify areas where the service to clients could be improved and/or expanded.
• Take lead and ownership, for individual complaint cases which are escalated to the Technical and Complaints Team for processing.
• Work with Client and Administration Managers where required to negotiate claim settlements with clients and individual complainants.
• Demonstrate commercial awareness
• Control and produce MI for leadership group in relation to financial outcomes for complaint settlements.
For more details, please contact Siobhan Gibbons on email@example.com or David Howells on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussions