Pacific have been asked to support one of the UK's largest pension schemes who have recently undergone a transfer of operations back into direct control of the organisation.
With that, we are seeking a Head of Forecasting, Planning, MI & Reporting who has proven hands on delivery in leading effective F,P and MI functions across an organisation. Reporting into the Chief Administration officer and acting as a trusted advisor within the group, this individual will be tasked with the development and ownership of a professional, unrivaled F,P and MI function, adopting a data-driven approach to decision-making within the business.
A successful candidate in this role will have fantastic stakeholder management skills - from an internal and external perspective, have a proven ability to drive change in both an autonomous and team environment and have a strong analytical aptitude.
Some key responsibilities and tasks:
- Establish and lead an effective F, P, MI function, supporting leadership across the business.
- Development of medium and long-term forecasting to keep aligned with business vision and strategy.
- Active management and development of MI systems, reports and routines to support operations.
- Management and tracking of real-time workforce numbers for current and future requirements.
- Support wider business in the understanding and impact of strategic decisions.
For further information, please contact Siobhan Gibbons on + 44 207 478 7738 or email@example.com.