We are very proud to be supporting this rather unique global organisation that are proving to be innovative in their increasing market and product service offerings in the "on demand" sector, and who are experiencing exceptional year on year growth of up to 300%.
In the role of Head of Growth, you will be responsible for the overall growth in collaboration with the Global Head of Growth and Western Europe CEO. You will continuously look for new business opportunities that add scale to our on-demand
Key opportunities include new verticals and geographic expansion, synergies with our transportation business.
• Collaborate with national and international teams to launch new verticals.
• Work closely with the Global Head of Growth and Western Europe CEO to create a business plan which increases revenue to support the strategic direction.
• Growing profitability by entering new geographic markets and increasing revenues in the existing markets.
• Execute, monitor and evaluate activities to ensure that goals are being met.
• Monitor trends in the regions and adapt strategies as necessary.
• Develop and manage timelines for various launch initiatives to ensure strategic plans and critical processes are carried out in a timely fashion.
• Develop policies, procedures and best practices for the growth department.
• Oversee the planning and execution of launching and managing new verticals.
• Develop metrics for data driven prioritisation and tracking of project progress.
• Provide detailed and accurate forecasting.
• Create a culture of success and on-going business and goal achievement.
• Develop tools to demonstrate quantifiable value proposition to partners based on their individual needs and expectations.
• Being accountable for individual strategic growth and meeting targeted monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
• Recruit, hire, coach, and develop a team, building on a rapidly growing division.
• Lead marketing related event planning and tactics, media, social media marketing, sponsorship, etc.
• Formulate strategies and execution plans.
• Build budgets, negotiate and finalise contracts.
• Maintain stakeholder relationships.
• Excellent networking and communication skills (both verbal and written) - Impact and influencing skills, self confidence and credibility.
• Entrepreneurial in finding new business opportunities and drive to maximise opportunities.
• PowerPoint, presentation, and advanced Excel skills.
• Able to analyse data to reach conclusions.
• Understanding of the challenges faced by high growth on-demand businesses, and being creative and adaptable to overcome these challenges.