Pacific have been asked to support one of the UK's largest pension schemes who have recently undergone a transfer of operations back into direct control of the organization.
This transfer of operations back into the direct control of our clients represents a new chapter in the delivery of these services and an opportunity to make a real difference across the organization.
As the group continues to build capability across the board - we are seeking a Head of Operational Excellence to lead and manage a newly formed OpEx team, the underlying goal to improve and drive the quality of operational performance across the site.
This is an opportunity for someone to join a greenfield environment and be the voice and role model for best-in-call operational excellence standards. The ideal candidate for this role will have fantastic stakeholder management skills and have a passion for driving a culture of continuous improvement and change within an organization.
Some key tasks::
- Implement best practice thinking and become the expert and leader in the organization around OpEx principles.
- Liaise with the senior stakeholders across the organization, raising awareness around best practice.
- Manage and coach a newly formed OpEx team ensuring the delivery of improvement projects across the organization.
- Provide and develop a governance framework, allowing successful change.
- Provide oversight and management of OpEx projects and support line management with delivery
- Create and implement a QMS that works end to end across the business
For more context and information on this role, please get in touch with Siobhan Gibbons today for a confidential conversation.
firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 207 478 7738